I was going through my makeup recently and realized that I have an entire face worth of Rimmel products (and more!). So I thought I’d post a face of the day consisting solely of Rimmel cosmetics. So, here it is!
1. I applied a thin layer of BB cream as a primer, and then applied Wake Me Up foundation using my Real Techniques buffing brush. Now, I should mention that I didn’t have a Rimmel concealer that would work for hiding blemishes, so I cheated and used my Vichy Dermablend Foundation to cover up any spots.
2. For concealing my under eyes I used Match Perfection Concealer, and then lightly powdered my whole face with Stay Matte Pressed Powder.
3. I lightly contoured using the Natural Bronzer, and then for blush and highlight used the Match Perfection Blush.
I wanted to go for a natural smokey eye look…
4. As a base, I applied Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige all over the lid to help the eyeshadow last longer.
5. Next, using my Glam’Eyes quad in Smokey Brun, I applied the lightest colour in the inner part of my lid, the pinky nude colour over the rest of the lid, and then the 3rd darkest colour at the outer corner of my eyes and in the crease. I didn’t use the darkest shade because I wanted a natural smokey eye.
6. I lined my eyes using the Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal eyeliner in brown. I’m in love with this eyeliner! It’s a beautiful shimmery brown, and is really soft yet long lasting. But, it’s not great for making sharp wings, so I used a liner brush to drag out the wing at the outer eye.
7. MASCARA!!! My favourite part!!! I applied several coats of one of my favourites: Volume Flash the Max.
8. The very final step to my face was a sweep of Vinyl Gloss in the colour Fashion Icon — a beautiful orangey pink colour.
I hope you enjoyed my very first face of the day! Leave me a comment : )